As a thank you for 6,000 followers YABookers are doing a giveaway for all you lovely people! The winner will have a choice of one of the books shown above via Book Depository. (You can also win the sequels) :)
- Must be following us (we will be checking because it’s for our followers!)
- Just reblog for a chance to win. Reblog as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers please! Liking doesn’t get you an entry, so reblogs only.
- Open internationally (anywhere with free shipping from Book Depository. You can check the list here.
- NO giveaway blogs please.
- WILL END 15TH SEPTEMBER.
- You have to be willing to give out your shipping address. If under 18, please ask a parent or guardian
- If you don’t respond to our ask after 48 hours (will be from either torrancecomb or porthomis), then we will pick another winner.
- Covers may vary from the ones shown above.
- Remember, only reblogs!
As a lot of you will know, we are affiliates for The Book Depository and would be super appreciative if you used the affiliate link when buying books because it will fund future giveaways that we plan to have! You can find the link on our tumblr! :3 Thanks and good luck guys!
☆*･゜ﾟ･* GIVEAWAY TIME*･゜ﾟ･*☆
So a couple months ago I attended a special TFIOS showing with my bestie and we received a cool-ass poster amongst a couple of other goodies. Fortunately for you guys, my best friend doesn’t want hers so she’s given it to me. Of course I only really need the one poster so I’m giving it away yo.
One very lucky winner is going to be getting this double sided poster (pictured above - clicky the pic to make larger).
- mbf me (please double check as I did change over blogs not long ago)
- you have to be willing to give me your address (so you know check with peeps if you need to).
- open internationally ‘coz I’m feeling generous (hopefully shipping doesn’t bankrupt me lol)
- reblog and like to your hearts content.
Giveaway ends Monday, September 1st at 11am AEST.
Good luck lovelies!
Every reader has had one those months where they just can’t make it more than five pages per day. August was one of those months for me. In order to make up for the short supply of selection for this month’s books I’ve added a mystery book feature. If you win and select the mystery book I will send you a book that I recommend based off of your Tumblr content and a short bookish survey.
The available books this month are:
- The Silver Star - Jeanette Walls
- The Dog Stars - Peter Heller
- Code Name Verity - Elizabeth Wein
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - JK Rowling
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - Mark Haddon
- Bullies, Bastards, & Bitches: How to Write the Bad Guys of Fiction - Jessica Page Morrell
- Glitter and Glue - Kelly Corrigan
- The War of Art - Steven Pressfield
- Mystery Book - Oooh! Intrigue! Ahhh!
- Follow Becki’s Bookshelf on Tumblr
- Reblog the monthly post and cite one of the listed books that you would like to receive
- Must be following Becki’s Bookshelf. These giveaways are only for my super awesome followers.
- Must enter with an active blog - no giveaway bot blogs. I will be checking.
- The winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- These giveaways are International.
- The winner will choose one of the the offered books in paperback or digital format only.
- The book will be from the Book Depository or Amazon, therefore the winner must be willing to give me a shipping address.
- Reblog as often as you want just don’t swamp your followers and make people hate me. Likes don’t count as an entry.
- Giveaways are run on US CST (GMT -6). Any reblogs posted after midnight CST on the last day of the month will not be valid.
code name verity
i think we all know who the real jason grace fancast is
can’t forget my percy jackson fancast
But grover as Donkey
2026. when nico got married, all the hunters showed up to his wedding in respect.
I looked at this and then thought “Okay, but what’s the formula?”
And then I laughed at myself.
Here’s a tasty one:
What do you call a sandwich full of American patriotism?
- where does dorian gray buy his clothes?
- at forever 21
how does porn make money if i can literally just search free porn
How do musicians make money when you can literally just download free music?
Musicians make a lot of money from touring
when’s the last time you went to a live porn concert
yesterday with ur mom