I reached 3000 followers! I really can’t believe all you wonderful people follow me! So to celebrate I thought it was about time for my first giveaway.
The books I’ve chosen are some of my favourites from this year so far so I hope you like them too! There will be two winners and the first winner will get a choice of any two books listed above, and the second winner will get a choice of one book listed above.
Please make sure you read the rules below, thank you.
- Since this giveaway is for my followers, You must be following me.
- Reblogs and likes count as entries. Feel free to reblog as much as you like but be careful not to spam your followers. Also no giveaway blogs allowed.
- This giveaway ends October 25th
- This giveaway is international as I will be buying and sending the books on book depository. But please make sure your country is listed on the book depository website as one it delivers to.
- As stated above if you win you will have a choice of any of the books pictured above, but if the book is in a series you can choose another in the same series, for example Heir of Fire is pictured above but if you haven’t read Throne of Glass yet you can choose that one. Also if there is an author above you enjoy but you have already read the book pictured above you can choose another book by that author, for example if you have read Attachments by Rainbow Rowell and now want Fangirl that is fine too!
- If you do win I will send you a message so please make sure your ask box is open! You will have 48 hours to respond or else I’ll be picking a new winner. You must also be willing to give me your full address or I wont be able to send the books.
I think that’s all for rules, you can always send me an ask if you think i’ve forgotten anything or you have any questions. Thank you all again for following me! I love you all! :)
The Haunted Dollhouse~
(I want this so very much)
I WANT THIS. I WANT A 1:6 SCALE VERSION OF THIS. I DON’T NEED A SPARE ROOM, IT CAN JUST BE THIS INSTEAD.
Yessss. I want this.
I also want a Jilli-sized version of it to live in.
look at this fragile delicate flower of a man look at how precarious his value and identity is wonder at the marvel that is masculinity
This makes me want to cry blood.
This is a prime example of patriarchy at work. He can’t handle holding a fucking purse for 2 fucking seconds before he has to bust out his “man bag” so he can feel validated by his male peers who are rooting him on for not wanting to be feminine. Is his ego and sense of masculinity so fragile he can’t possibly brush it with the slightest amount of femininity before he crashes and burns??Not to mention the fact that a symbol of feminity is being equated to a literal piece of shit.
or maybe he just doesn’t want to hold a fucking purse? god fucking damn it.
You’re right. We shouldn’t for anything in the world ever think about why he wouldn’t want to hold a purse, why he would feel it’s reasonable to drop it like it’s radioactive and then treat it both like toxic waste and a shameful secret, or why an audience of men would applaud him for treating it in this way instead of just holding the thing his wife asked him to hold.
Masculinity is too fragile to withstand investigation. We must protect it at all costs.
"im not racist i hate everyone equally" yeah, hey buddy how’s the sixth grade goin
I think people need to realize that it’s okay to like stuff and not have a deep reason for it
You can like a character because they’re cute, not because you identify with them
You can like a ship because you think they look good together, not because of a deep emotional bond
You can like a song because it’s catchy, not because of the meaningful lyrics
If you like it that’s okay, you don’t have to have deep reason or meaning behind it
Day 27: Favorite Villain
This isn’t even a fair competition. The Darkling will always win. Always.
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO HOLD IN YOUR LAUGHTER AND IT BALLED UP IN YOUR THROAT AND SNUCK OUT SOUNDING LIKE A GRAVELLY SATAN FART
Knew yer mum an’ dad, an’ nicer people yeh couldn’t find.